Authenticity and quality of products
Luca Footwear is an official dealer and authorized by all brands in the online catalog. Every product sold online is authentic and it is 100% guaranteed quality. Each product comes with the box and original packaging that certifies the authenticity.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The offer and sale of products made on site www.lucacalzature.it are governed by these general conditions of sale. The forwarding of the purchase order implies the full knowledge and express acceptance of these conditions of sale.
These general conditions of sale have as their object the sale of products made online through e-commerce service on the site www.lucacalzature.it
Through the link lucacalzature.it you can access to the only official online store Luca Footwear Italian, where to buy the products Luca Footwear and receive them wherever you want.
The system, which requires active intervention by the customer, was made in full compliance with the rules on distance selling and in particular Articles. 50 et seq. of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005). The use of the sales process from a distance described in these general conditions of sale is reserved exclusively for consumers as defined in art. 3 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 and only if residents on the Italian territory (defined below for brevity “Customer” or “Customer”).
1. Field of application
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales of products Luca Footwear concluded at a distance through the site lucacalzature.it. These general conditions of sale at a distance must be carefully examined by the customer before completing the purchase process at a distance of above mentioned product. It is understood that the execution of the purchase order through the site lucacalzature.it implies total and absolute knowledge of these general conditions of sale and their full acceptance: the customer, with the execution of the purchase order through the site lucacalzature .it, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these terms and conditions of sale and the payment terms described below, claiming to have read and accepted all the information provided to him. These general conditions of sale shall be deemed applicable and in force as long as the clauses be published on the website lucacalzature.it. If the company Luca Footwear Ltd. were to modify the terms and conditions of sale as this information will be published on the site and the new conditions of sale will only apply to orders made from the day they are published.
Owner of the rights to the use of the domain lucacalzature.it
Luca Calzature s.r.l.
Registered office: Corso Vercelli, 23
3. Information about the product
Information regarding products Luca Footwear likely to distance selling through the site lucacalzature is provided in accordance with applicable laws and, in particular, Articles 52 and 53 of the Consumer Code.
4. Order product
The order can be made through the website lucacalzature.it, selecting any image of the product presented in it and in any case following the steps and instructions specified on the website. The amount of the single order can not exceed the sum of € 10,000 in total. A successful plan of payment by the customer, Luca Footwear give immediate communication of acceptance of the order, reserving the right to communicate within 10 days. following the possible inability to escape the order – which will be followed in the immediate cancellation of the order and the simultaneous release of the amount reserved for the payment – due to supervening exhaustion goods, if you detect insufficient guarantees of solvency, if the ‘ order does not correspond to the normal consumption requirements (requirement that finds application both in relation to the number of products purchased in a single order and in case of a plurality of orders relating to the same product, even in the case in which each order comprises a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumption requirements.), or due to force majeure.
5. Product price
The price of the product posted on the site is related to the individual leader, expressed in Euros and inclusive of VAT. Luca Footwear will take care of the payment of all taxes, levies, duties and / or shipping. In accordance with the provisions of art. 53 of the Consumer Code, the customer receives upon acceptance of your order, pursuant to art. 4 above, written confirmation showing the information about the products ordered, the amount paid, the retail price of each product, as well as the existence of the right of withdrawal, the timing and modalities for the return of the property, the geographical address of the place of Luca Calzaturee information on support services and any existing commercial guarantees.
6. Payment terms
The payment by the customer can only be made by credit card or PayPal account active.
We accept the following credit cards:
- Visa/Visa Electron;
- American Express;
- Maestro International.
The total amount of the order is committed to the credit card or bank account PayPal’s customer when the order to Luca Footwear (when the customer selects the “Buy Now”), with the simultaneous acceptance by Luca Footwear , pursuant to art. 4, and activation of the preparation of products for shipping. In order to prevent internet fraud, payment made through the site lucacalzature.it is managed online by the bank that handles the credit card of the customer, using the tools offered by Cybersource and PayPal. Cybersource, PayPal and their respective affiliates are responsible for storing and automatic processing in a protected environment of information for each order, including the details of the credit card used.
For the purpose of the payment, the customer must:
– When paying by credit card through the site lucacalzature.it confirm the data of the holder of the credit card used for the purchase; then communicate on the same site the 16-digit number and the expiration date and the security code;
– When paying through PayPal account, enter the details of access in the space provided in the PayPal page which will be sent automatically, and then complete the payment in the manner specified by the administrator for the service. The conclusion of the order process will be considered effectively took place, following the completion of payment transactions, once the customer will be redirected to the page of the site lucacalzature.it bearing the confirmation of the order.
In the event that the charge is impossible for an incorrect type of data by the customer or for other technical reasons that will be communicated to the customer by the administrator for payment service, the customer can not complete the process of “order confirmation” ; if the customer decides to abandon the payment page in the manner specified by the administrator for the service, will be redirected to a page of the site lucacalzature.it that will display the inability to confirm the order.
Digita il testo o l’indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
The delivery of products is done exclusively on Italian territory, the address specified by the customer, only after the regular execution of the payment order forwarded to Luca Footwear. The customer does not have the opportunity to request the delivery of products to PO boxes and / or the like. In accordance with the provision in Article. 54 of the Consumer Code, Luca Footwear execute the delivery of products no later than 20 days from the day on which the Customer has sent the order. In the event of unavailability of the recipient, or other person authorized to receive the shipment at the time of the attempted delivery, the courier will release a paper notice containing details about the delivery attempt carried out and its codes and addresses that allow to agree with the courier himself an appointment for the next delivery. If the carrier does not receive different instructions from the Customer, will make two further attempts to deliver that, if ineffective, decreed the mass shipment in storage for 5 days. From the put in storage, Luca Footwear contact the Customer using the contact details released at the time of the purchase process, in order to find and solve the problems that occurred. In case of no response or inability to agree on a delivery by the end of the 5-day period, the order will be sent back to the warehouse, will be notified by email to the customer and will follow the simultaneous repayment of the related payment.
In the further event that the delivery / the product / s to the customer does not take place within 4 working days after the date of shipment, which simultaneously communicated to the customer by Luca Footwear, and there has been the inability to trace the place where the goods are situated in the middle of the online system that will be made available to the customer, the customer must notify Luca Footwear non-delivery of / the product / s via the “Contact” page within the area of Customer Service site. Luca Footwear is committed to ensuring a new shipment of / the product / the lost / s within 48 (forty eight) hours of reporting, subject to the unavailability of the same / the same or force majeure, in which case will follow the cancellation of the order and the simultaneous return of the amount reserved for the payment.
8. Shipping costs
Delivery is free for all items purchased on lucacalzature.it.
Digita il testo o l’indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
An item purchased on the site lucacalzature.it can always be made gratutiamente and without shipping costs, provided that the product is in perfect integrity and in the same condition in which it was received (see paragraph 9.2), and that no yet spent its rendibilità period (see section 9.3). Upon completion of this procedure, the customer will receive an email of successful take charge of the return containing the Tracking Number of request to the prepaid DHL withdrawal, the link to the page where the courier DHL to check the progress of the expedition, and with attachment its transport document. After receipt of confirmation, the customer has an additional 10 days to deliver the return to the carrier, with the possibility of agreeing directly with DHL (as instructed above) the day and time of withdrawal welcome. The withdrawal request is valid for 10 days, after which if the customer will not have even organized the shipment, DHL automatically cancel the request. The customer will have the option to renew the request for withdrawal only still within the period of rendibilità defined in paragraph 9.3. It must be remembered that the withdrawal of the request will be made to print the document received transport attached to the confirmation email. Thanks to the service free of lucacalzature.it made, the customer will have the security of being reimbursed in the event of theft or loss of the shipment. We always recommend storing all the original packaging, essential for the subsequent acceptance of the return by the quality control Luca Footwear. Recall that we can only refund the returned products under conditions conforming to standards of integrity of the leaders (see next paragraph 9.2). Our operators will carry then the necessary quality controls on returned items in the days following the date of delivery of the made at our offices, after which the customer will receive a confirmation of the outcome. Follow immediate instructions to credit the amount due for all of them received in proper condition. If one or more items did not meet the controls, this will be immediately communicated to the customer and the equivalent value will not be refunded. Luca Footwear will hold the leaders not judged non-compliant and the customer may at any time require its withdrawal at their own expense. For any questions please contact our Customer Service.
9.1 How to return with a carrier other than DHL
Return items via a carrier other than DHL is possible, in this case the shipping costs will be borne entirely by the customer, however. Once satisfied that the products that the customer intends to return are in the same condition as when received (see paragraph 9.2), simply contact Customer Service via the link “Contacts” within the Customer Site lucacalzature.it to request return authorization. It will be necessary to have the data of the order confirmation, as required by the operator of the Customer. If the request of the customer will be subject to the time of rendibilità Chiefs, in a short time will receive an email return authorization. In the body of the email will find listed all the data of the recipient. From now on, will have 10 days to deliver the return to the courier. We recommend to preserve the original packaging because it useful at this stage in the preparation of the package containing the items of which the RMA was issued. We also suggest that you use a traceable shipping method. Customers are reminded that by taking advantage of a delivery service of their choice, the shipping costs and responsibility of delivery are dependent on them. If you want to use the free service of restitution, we suggest you follow the return process for registered users. Luca Footwear will proceed to reimburse the returned products only in conditions conforming to standards of integrity of the leaders. Are then carried out the necessary quality controls on returned items within the period made, after which the customer will receive a confirmation of the outcome. Follow immediate instructions to credit the amount due for all of them received in proper condition. If one or more items did not meet the controls, this will be immediately communicated to the customer and the equivalent value will not be refunded. Luca Footwear will hold the leaders not judged non-compliant and the customer may at any time require its withdrawal at their own expense. For any questions the customer may contact the Customer Service.
9.2 Terms of integrity for the return
lucacalzature.it committed to offering shopping experience more satisfying. But we know that, sometimes, the customer may need to return items purchased. You can return an item purchased on lucacalzature.it only if in the same condition in which it was received. Following the checks to ensure that the conditions of Article integrity are such as to allow the return. The customer must ensure that:
– the item has not been used or damaged during the test;
– The item has not been soiled;
– Article retains all pendants, labels and original finishes;
– The article has undergone changes of any kind.
In particular, we point out that all types of items contained in its original box (such as shoes or small accessories) must be returned in the original packaging, which is considered an integral part of the article.
9.3 Period rendibilità
To return an item purchased on lucacalzature.it you must make your request made no later than 20 calendar days from the day on which the order was received, and deliver the shipment to the courier DHL within the next 10 days, according to the method proposed in the methods of repayment. If you want to have independently of delivery of items that you return, you must notify your Customer Service (via the link “Contact” site lucacalzature.it). In this case, the items must arrive to the address indicated no later than 10 calendar days from the return request.
When an item is returned, operators must first ascertain that has not been used or damaged (in this regard please read the conditions of integrity of the returned items in paragraph 9.2). The customer will receive a confirmation email following the success of the return that will indicate the beginning of the period governed by the terms of the law by which the amount will be credited by the payment method selected during the order process. In the event that the amount repaid is not correct, the customer must contact Customer Service for a quick resolution of the problem.
9.5 Items not ordered, damaged or not as the order
We would like to inform customers that lucacalzature.it submit their own articles and materials that are packaged to stringent quality controls, ensuring marketing in perfect condition. In addition, for greater protection of the person making purchases at a distance, every single item is shipped from lucacalzature.it inspected before shipping. lucacalzature.it adopts the highest standards on the site so that photographic color rendering of the articles it as close to how it looks live. However we can not ensure that the matching what appears on the monitor is always perfectly verified. In the event that the color of the item received did not satisfy the expected at the time of the order, the customer can return it in terms of the period of rendibilità (20 calendar days of the delivery of the order to communicate the return request and 10 days calendar following the request made to deliver the courier DHL or send the return to the delivery through other courier). In the event that the customer should receive a damaged or unordered, Luca Footwear apologizes for the inconvenience and suggest to request its return immediately specifying the reason for the request. The cost of return shipping will be charged to Luke Footwear. If there were evidence that the product has been damaged during shipping, please contact our Customer Customer Service no later than 48 hours through the link “Contacts” within the Customer Service on the site lucacalzature.it . Luca Footwear refund any product sold that has been damaged during shipment made by the carrying agent, provided that:
– The customer has notified damage in writing via the “Contact” page of the site lucacalzature.it within 48 (forty eight) hours after the date of delivery, (pursuant to art. 7 above);
– The customer makes available Luca Footwear the product in question, together with the original packaging;
– The product bears intact and not removed the warranty seal as numbered place on the item at the time of quality control before shipment.
If even just one of the above conditions is not respected, Luca Footwear not will credit the amount paid, or will replace the product, in this case, it will be immediately made available to the customer for collection at his expense. Luca Footwear, if so, will notify you by email of the refusal made, indicating the place where you make the withdrawal.
10. Right of withdrawal and return of products
The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 64 of the Consumer Code. It is in the interest of Luca Footwear that the customer may exercise this right of withdrawal under the best possible conditions. The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal within twenty (20) calendar days following the date of delivery of the order, as certified by the shipper and indicated through the modes lucacalzature.it presented on the site, where they are also exposed to the conditions and actions necessary to the exercise of this right, the timing, methods, and any transaction costs of restitution. The customer can then, no later than ten (10) calendar days after the request for withdrawal of the above, return the products in the same condition as they were at the time of delivery. The refund must be considered completed when:
– The articles being made to have been delivered to the courier, in case the customer has decided to make use of the method of collection of the goods arranged by Luca Footwear;
– The articles being made to have been delivered to personnel from Luca Footwear at the address and times communicated to the customer, in case they decide to organize the return autonomously.
In the event that the exercise of the right of withdrawal meets the above conditions, the repayment of the value of returned products, equivalent to their purchase price, will be made by crediting the amount paid by the Customer within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date on which Luke Footwear has become aware of the request for withdrawal and no later than ten (10) working days of returning the goods. The customer who has used one of the procedures made the products ordered are entitled to a full refund of the price paid, asking that the amount be credited to the credit card, PayPal or bank account, with which he made the payment. In any case it is understood that, in accordance with Article 67 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005), the integrity of the product is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer. Therefore, if the products are returned by the customer are damaged, incomplete, damaged and / or used in a manner inconsistent with reasonable diligence, that will affect the substantial integrity, they will not be refunded.
11. Compliance – Warranty
As for the guarantees of conformity of the product purchased, the sale of products Luca Footwear regulated by these general conditions are also applicable legal guarantees provided by law. It then lists the articles of the law relating to the rights of the Customer against Luca Footwear in the event of non-compliance of the products delivered and the manner of their exercise:
“Article 129 of the Consumer Code:
1. The seller has the obligation to deliver the goods in conformity with the contract of sale.
2. It is assumed that the consumer goods comply with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances exist: a) are fit for the purposes for which goods of the same type are normally used; b) comply with the description given by the seller and possess the qualities of goods which the seller has presented to the consumer as a sample or model; c) have the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type and which the consumer can reasonably expect, given the nature of the property and, where appropriate, public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made about them by the seller, the manufacturer or his agent or representative, particularly in advertising or labeling; d) are also suitable for use particularly the consumer requires them and which was to be made known to the seller at the time of conclusion of the contract and that the seller has accepted, also implicitly.
3. There is no lack of conformity if, at the time of conclusion of the contract, the consumer was aware, or could not ignore it with the utmost care, or if the lack of conformity comes from instruction or materials supplied by the consumer.
4. The seller is not bound by public statements referred to in paragraph 2, letter c), when, in alternative also shows that: a) it was not aware of the statement and could not meet with ordinary diligence; b) the statement was properly corrected by the time of conclusion of the contract in order to be knowable to the consumer; c) the decision to buy the consumer goods was not affected by the statement.
5. The lack of conformity resulting from incorrect installation of the consumer goods is equivalent to lack of conformity of the goods if installation is included in the sales contract and was made by the seller or under his responsibility. This equation also applies in the case in which the product, intended to be installed by the consumer, is this installed incorrectly due to a shortage of the installation instructions. ”
“Article 130 of the Consumer Code:
1. The seller is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery.
2. In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, in accordance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6, or at a suitable price reduction or termination of the contract, in accordance with paragraphs 7, 8 and 9.
3. The consumer may, at its option, the seller to repair the goods or to replace, without charge, in both cases, unless the remedy requested is impossible or disproportionate to the other.
4. For the purposes of paragraph 3 is considered one of the remedies too burdensome if it imposes costs on the seller unreasonable in comparison to another, taking into account: a) the value the goods would have if there were no lack of conformity; b) of the lack of conformity; c) whether the alternative remedy could be completed without significant inconvenience to the consumer.
5. Any repair or replacement shall be completed within a reasonable time from the request and must not cause significant inconvenience to the consumer, taking into account the nature of the goods and the purpose for which the consumer has purchased the property.
6. The costs referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 refer to the costs necessary to make the goods into conformity, particularly so in relation to expenditure incurred for shipping, for labor and materials.
7. The consumer may, at its option, an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract where one of the following situations: a) the repair and replacement are impossible or prohibitively expensive; b) the seller has failed to repair or replace the goods within the appropriate period referred to in paragraph 6; c) the replacement or repair carried out previously caused significant inconvenience to the consumer.
8. In determining the amount of the reduction or the amount to be repaid is taken into account the use of the asset.
9. After the complaint of lack of conformity, the seller can offer the consumer any other remedy available, with the following effects: a) if the consumer has already requested a specific remedy, the seller is obliged to implement, with the necessary consequences in order to effect the appropriate period referred to in paragraph 6, subject to acceptance by the consumer alternative remedy; b) if the consumer has not already requested a specific remedy, the consumer must accept the offer or reject it by choosing another remedy under this article.
10. lack of conformity is minor for which it was not possible or is excessively costly the remedies of repair or replacement, do not give the right to terminate the contract. »
“Article 132 of the Consumer Code:
1. The seller is liable under Article 130, where the lack of conformity becomes apparent within two years from delivery.
2. The consumer loses the rights under Article 130, paragraph 2, if it does not inform the seller of the lack of conformity within a period of two months from the date on which he discovered the defect. The complaint is not required if the seller has acknowledged the existence of the defect or has concealed.
3. Unless proved otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the goods already existed on that date, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the nature of the lack of conformity.
4. Direct action to assert defects fraudulently concealed by the seller is prescribed, in any case, within twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods ,; the consumer, who has agreed to the execution of the contract, may nonetheless benefit from more rights referred to in Article 130, paragraph 2, provided that the lack of conformity is reported within two months of discovery and before the expiry of the in the previous period. »
In the event that the customer is found by any lack of conformity must notify Luca Footwear by the manner laid on the site where lucacalzature.it also indicates the conditions and actions necessary to the request for reimbursement, the ways and any costs of ‘ return operation.
12. Claims – Communications – Information
For any information or complaint, or for any communication relating to the general conditions of sale for correspondence, orders and / or products Luca Footwear, the customer can contact Customer Service via the link “Contact” on the site lucacalzature.it.
13. Provisions relating to privacy and protection of personal data
The company Luca Footwear holds the database that collects personal information of its customers. When carrying out an order from a new customer through the site lucacalzature.it, the aforementioned database is updated with data from each new customer, which will, as a result, to better respond to the needs of Customer and to facilitate the provision of assistance insured by Customer Service and the website lucacalzature.it. The collection and processing of data is done in accordance with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003. 196 consolidated (“Code”). The customer has in any case the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form, the right to obtain the updating, rectification, cancellation of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by art. 7 of the Privacy Code and other rights established by the Privacy Code by written notice to be sent to the company Luca Footwear. With regard to the processing of personal data of the customer by Luca Footwear for the sale of products through the site Luca Footwear lucacalzature.it please look at the privacy of its objective of treatment and / or communication and having the contents published on the website lucacalzature.it the “Privacy” section.
14. Force Majeure
The performance of the services by the company Luca Footwear can be suspended in case of occurrence of a fortuitous event or force majeure which prevent or delay the execution. Are considered as such, for example, but without limitation, war, riots, insurrections, strikes and supply problems of the company Luca Footwear attributable to third party suppliers. The company Luca Footwear inform the Customer of the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure within 7 (seven) days of the occurrence thereof. In the event that the suspension of the services should be prolonged for a period longer than 15 days, the customer will have the option to cancel the order and will be refunded the amounts already paid.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law. In case of disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and / or execution of these general conditions of sale, the customer has the right to protect their interests through a consumer association in the forms art. 140 of the Consumer Code, or initiate a court settlement to the dispute resolution for consumer pursuant to art. 141 of the Consumer Code. It is without prejudice however to the customer the right to have recourse to the ordinary for the resolution of disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and / or execution of these general conditions of sale and in this case the territorial imperative will be that of the courts of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer.
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell’export